How To Choose The Best Outdoor Solar Lights – Buying Guide
There are many lamps sold in electronics stores or the marketplace. One of them is solar-powered lamps or better known as solar lamps. As the name implies, this lamp uses sunlight so it will be more environmentally friendly. Besides, you can also save more on electricity bills. This solar-powered lamp you can place in the garden. Later, this lamp will absorb power from the sun, especially when it hasn’t entered the rainy season yet, so that this lamp will get lots of sunlight. That way, the light emitted by these solar lights is more optimal and can illuminate your home garden.
Solar lamps now get equipped with exciting features such as motion sensors.
This motion sensor allows the lights to turn on when there is movement. For example, you place it in the front garden. The lamp will light up brighter by itself when someone is near the fire. That way, you will know that someone will be visiting. Another advantage of using this lamp is that you don’t have to bother moving on or off the light when it is morning or even at night. So, in the morning to evening, this lamp will absorb the sun’s heat and emit in the form of light at night. To maximize the light emitted, the number of LED bulbs used for solar-powered lamps is different. Some use 20 LED lights, but some use up to 108 LED lights. The light produced will be very bright, and this type of lamp is suitable for lighting up large areas such as city parks.
The diversity of solar lamps may make consumers confused about choosing it. Naturally, because this lamp is a technological innovation and not many people use it.
Solar light for garden decoration
Understanding the area of your home garden
For the solar light emission to get perfectly evenly distributed, the first thing to know is your home garden area. After that, you can determine how much lamp wattage is needed. Including the ideal number of lights, so that the garden appearance is more comfortable, beautiful, and pleasant.
Determine the Power Amount of Solar Lamps
If you have calculated the area of his house garden, then apply the proper calculation method. The formula is the parking area multiplied by two. For example, the city of your home garden is 3x 3 meters or 9 square meters. Then you have to multiply 9 meters by 2 to become 18. If the result gets converted to an LED lamp, then 18 watts divided by three will produce the number 6 watts.
Determine the Location of Placement of the Lights
We recommend that the lights get placed in the middle. When the lamp gets placed on a particular pole, the light gets pinned to the wall; you can put it in the middle of the wall. It can also be on the left or right side, but its position is still in the middle area.
Make sure the installation method is neat.
To support the aesthetics or to please the eye, make sure installing the lights is excellent. So when wiring, the panels and lights must be neat. For that, it is essential to understand how to install solar cell lights correctly.
Pay attention to the security elements of solar lighting installation.
The security element is undoubtedly crucial for residents of the house or other people. For that, the installation of the sauna lights must be correct. Make sure there is no potential or dangerous risk from installing these solar lights. Sometimes there is a risk that the cord is chipped, and the cable is snaking. As a result, when it rains, it can cause harm to humans.
Even though you get solar energy free from nature, you still have to save on its use to take precautions when the weather is not favorable, or there are no sun rays. So use lights wisely only when needed. Please turn off the light when it is daytime, and then turn it on only when it is evening or night.
Treat Solar Lights Appropriately
Of course, maintenance also gets needed for solar lighting devices. The way to treat it is always to check the cables or other supporting tools are still in tidy condition. If necessary, you can wipe it with a dry cloth if it looks wet. By understanding the specifications and how to care for solar cell lights, you can get optimal benefits.
However, choosing solar powered garden lights cannot be arbitrary because some models are easily damaged so that it will incur additional costs to buy a new one. In order not to be disappointed, you can practice these tips.
1. Choose a stainless solar garden light. There is only one reason. Garden lights must be placed in an open area that is prone to rainwater. If the material or the studs are not stainless, the lamp will quickly become damaged.
2. Before buying, check the battery that is behind the solar panel. People rarely see these solar powered garden lights. If the battery leaks, the solar panels will not work.
3. To determine whether the solar-powered garden lights you are going to buy can work properly, you can put the battery in the battery storage box located on the solar panel. Or connect the cable with electricity. Light sensor testing can be done by turning off all the lights in the store or covering the solar panels with your body. If the light is on when you are covered, it means the sun is working correctly.
4. Solar garden lights on the market today are quite varied. Some can be fixed directly above the ground. There is also a height of about 27 centimeters and 50 centimeters. If you want to be safe, you can choose solar powered garden lights that are more than 1 meter high.
5. Some solar garden lights are also get equipped with motion sensors. So the light will only turn on when someone passes in front of it. When the sun is very bright, this solar-powered garden light with a motion sensor can also be used to scare off thieves trying to get into the house.…